Join the discussion with architects shortlisted in the W Awards 2020 on Thursday 5 March at Conway Hall
W forum grid
Ahead of the annual W Awards (formerly known as the Women in Architecture awards), The Architectural Review and the Architects’ Journal will celebrate the best design by female architects from around the world. Join the discussion with four emerging architects under the age of 45 shortlisted for the Moira Gemmill Prize for Emerging Architecture and four architects working in practice in the UK, shortlisted for the inaugural MJ Long Prize for Excellence in Practice.
Thursday 5 March 6pm
Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
Book your ticket here today!
Shortlisted architects include:
- Simona Della Rocca (BDR bureau)
- Mariam Kamara (Atelier Masomi)
- Stefanie Rhodes (Gatti Routh Rhodes)
- Francesca Torzo (Francesca Torzo Architetto)
- Emma Fairhurst (Collective Architecture) for Calton Hill City Observatory
- Alice Hamlin (Mole Architects) for Marmalade Lane
- Tracy Meller (Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners) for the Centre Building at the LSE
- Nicola Rutt (Hawkins\Brown) for Here East.
Find out more about the shortlists here.
Jane Drew Prize winner Yasmeen Lari and Ada Louise Huxtable Prize winner Beatriz Colomina will both be speaking at the W Lunch at Battersea Arts Centre on Friday 6 March, where the winners of the Moira Gemmill and MJ Long Prizes will be announced. Find out more and book your seat here.