Please make sure you have read the entry criteria below before you register
Who can enter?
Developers, funders, architects, contractors and others who can demonstrate their involvement in the submission.
What can be entered?
Entries to the MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards and Catalogue should comprise projects on the drawing board, or under construction, illustrated in their context. Projects may be entered in more than one category and there is no limit to the number of entries submitted per candidate/practice. Re-entering projects entered in previous years is also permitted. An entry fee is payable for each category entered. The judges reserve the right to change the category of entries without informing the entrant.
Each project entered is subject to the entry fee below and is payable by credit card online or by cheque posted with your entry. Entries from the UK and outside of the EU are subject to VAT at 20% and a VAT receipt will be sent upon processing. Any one project can be entered in more than one category, and there is no limit to the number of entries per candidate/practice, however each entry is subject to the entry fee. Please make sure all cheques include VAT (All EU countries apart from the UK are exempt from paying VAT).
£415 + VAT
Please note late entries will be charged at £435 +VAT. Submit early to save.
Entry deadline is Friday 30 November 2012. Judging will take place in December and award winners will be notified by email.
Entrants are required to submit the following:
- 2 x A2 boards incorporating both images and text, and showing:
• The proposal and its urban context
• Brief physical description of the project (including size [metric] and principal materials)
• Its intended use
• Names of client and architect
• Context image, site plan, selected plans, sections, elevations and perspectives using any graphic technique desired.
Text in English should be limited to 400 words including appropriate designer credits.
- CD readable by both PC and Mac computers with:
• Text from the boards saved as a word document without formatting (.doc or .txt)
• Three high resolution images saved as TIFF or JPEG files, one of which will be chosen for publication. Images saved as 300dpi CMYK actual size
• Image of each board as a PDF file submitted in a finished PDF format containing compressed images and vectorised text. Files should not exceed 20Mb in size and do not require trim lines or bleed.
- Please note:
• Failure to submit payment for an entry will result in its disqualification from the awards
• Failure to include an image of each board as a PDF file will result in inability to display the entry at MIPIM
• CD-ROMS, videos, transparencies, models, prototypes and multiple schemes enter on one board will NOT be accepted.
• Entrants will acknowledge that The Architectural Review has the right to reproduce materials in whole or part without payment of copyright.
• Details on the entry form will be verified before publication of the catalogue, however the Architectural Review reserve the right to publish information which may not be included on the entry form.
Entries should be properly packaged and clearly marked ‘AR MIPIM’ on the outside. Your entry should be marked as NCV (no commercial value) on any courier documentation. The Architectural Review will NOT accept any courier charges or taxes resulting from delivery.
Send entries to:
AR MIPIM Future Project Awards
Greater London House
Personal deliveries to the AR editorial offices are accepted during normal work hours.
Return of entries
Entries will not be returned. The MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards assumes no liability for loss or damage to entries.